2.6.09

Rules from My Teacher

I took photography course last time and obtained this rule of photography called the rule of Max *Max is the nickname of my tutor*. These points are to be remembered each time I decide to do a click. So here we go :
  1. The subject of a picture is one.
  2. The subject should occupy the most part of our picture
  3. The subject has many possible angles of shooting
  4. The subject develops in horizontal or vertical space
  5. The subject has to be put in a square (it's the rule of the third)
One day we went to a park in Arcore to have a practice of taking pictures of objects outdoor. The rule was to take 24 pictures without deleting and replacing any of them. This was my picture and my teacher gave me compliment for it. I guess it was just a beginner's luck! :P





Cheers..

No comments: